Join Exercise is Medicine at the 7th MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE on 20 and 21 November in Duesseldorf
The MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE, was founded in 2013 at MEDICA, the world´s largest medical trade show with more than 120,000 visitors and 5,500 exhibitors. The 7th MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE will take place on 20th and 21st of November 2019 in Düsseldorf. The conference has established as the leading interdisciplinary exchange platform between international sports medicine experts, sports scientists and sport techies, the sporting goods and healthcare industries. The platform fosters new exchange formats, new sport medical therapies, and innovations in prevention, recovery and rehabilitation. The conference is accredited with 12 CME points.
During two consecutive days and nine sessions, international experts present the latest findings and innovations:
- SESSION 1 - Future Concepts in Professional Sports
- SESSION 2 - Sports for Health
- SESSION 3 - Guided Innovation Tour
- SESSION 4 - Tailored Exercise Programs
- SESSION 5 - Application of Technologies to Sports Medicine (powered by ACSM and NATA)
- SESSION 6 - Evidence-Based Diagnostics
- SESSION 7 - Head and Brain Injuries
- SESSION 8 - Digital Innovations in Sports & Healthcare
- SESSION 9 - Sport Medical Lactate Performance Diagnostics Course
Some of the prominent experts and speakers of the conference are:
- Dr. med. Stéphane Bermon | Director, International Association of Athletics Federation, Health & Science Department
- Prof. Dr. Xavier Bigard | Medical Director Union Cycliste internationale, Past President French Society of Sports Medicine
- Prof. Dr. med. Wilhelm Bloch | Head of Department Molecular & Cellular Sports Medicine, German Sports University Cologne, VP DGSP
- Prof. Dr. med. Samuel Browd | Professor of Neurological Surgery, University of Washington
- Francesco Cuzzolin | Former head strength and conditioning coach NBA, Director of scientific department, Technogym
- Dr. med. Ralf Doyscher | Team Physician, VFL Borussia Monchengladbach, Specialist Orthopedics Charité University Berlin
- Prof. Dr. med Dr. Christine Graf | Head of Department Movement and Health Promotion, German Sport University Cologne
- Dr. med. Lutz Graumann | Consultant German Icehockey Federation, Founder of Quest Vitality
Please have a look at the entire program here.
Register now for the 7th edition of the MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE!